This month, we’ve developed and improved features that make it easier for operators to send, filter and receive messages from your Smashboard engagement dashboard.
Some of the new features we’ve added include:
- An option allowing the operator to search for messages from a specific app user.
- An additional view of unsuccessfully sent messages.
- A URL preview when you’re including links in your composed messages.
- The ability to see phone numbers of users when you download your chat message history to a CSV file.
- A weather widget appearing underneath the clock on your dashboard.
- And, as always, various other performance improvements and bug fixes that should make it possible for you to use Smashboard with more ease.
How are you using Smashboard? What would you like to see in Smashboard? Let us know!