This month, we’ve developed and improved features that make it easier for operators to receive, search for and respond to messages from your Smashboard engagement dashboard.
Some of the new features we’ve added include:
- An option allowing the operator to search for messages using an exact search term.
- A consolidated, historical view and message count for all sent and received messages associated with a particular app user.
- Messages are now automatically scrolled into view once selected.
We’ve also improved the look and feel of your dashboard in the following ways:
- We’ve reworked the look and feel of the elements that display on the Trending section.
- We’ve added seconds to the clock that displays at the top of your Smashboard screen.
- The blue text we were using for the titles of selected side-menu items has been removed.
And we fixed a bug preventing the ‘Reply Message’ option from showing when all engagements were clicked.
How are you using Smashboard? What would you like to see in Smashboard? Let us know!